Blog To Express

A blogosphere learning experience to express with blog

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

A "recycled teenager" learning to blog.

Oct 27, 2010

Special Date 4D Century


I've just received a SMS from my friend Raymond and it troubles me.

Last week, I had invited him to check out the blog topic "201020102010 On-the-Dot" at the "Blog to Express" blog.

He wrote:

Yes, James, I would like to tell you this: when my son, N (name not disclosed for privacy and confidential reasons), told me about this special day of the century, 20.10.2010, I instantly headed to the nearest 4D outlet to place my bet on the 4D reflecting this special day, confident I would strike. Very sadly, I lost.

And to make up for my loss I ate only porridge with kiam chye for the rest of the week. Thank you, James, for the infor. I will not bet again. Raymond.

I replied:

My dear Raymond. Every Singaporeans bought 2010 and someone was told a king 4D punter in Beauty World area bought all this hot number and sold out!!! Are you the one? Alamak, I didn't have the chance to bet...including the Singapore Pools outlets all over Singapore.


The same thing happened when MM's wife passed away recently, the combination of her age did not strike any 4D so far. Some said its because Mrs Lee did not like Singaporeans to gamble. Lots of people got to run around without pants (thng kor)...sad case.

Moral of the story: Buy your special number which Lady Luck give you a dream...and keep it a secret. Good Luck and Cheers!

I am sorry, Raymond. In hindsight, a disclaimer should have included: "Any special 4D numbers included in the blog are not recommended to guarantee sure win. You bet at your own risk and not the responsibility of this blogger for anyone the loss "to eat only porridge with kiam chye for the rest of the week.

This blog posted just for fun. Cheers!

Sent by Treo 680 wirelessly.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unk Dicko said...

Hey, I enjoyed the post..thng kor or eat only kiam chye, it's still a v good post with a nice lesson behind it.
If any reader have read my blogposts about world cup betting, sotong Paul or Manikam the bird..I always stress NEVER to bet big. Small, small ok. Lose won't cry, win buy durians!
Make wife happy.

November 2, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home