Blog To Express

A blogosphere learning experience to express with blog

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

A "recycled teenager" learning to blog.

Feb 20, 2016

Cup of Friendship


A Cup of Friendship
A Cup of Love
A Cup of Memories
A Cup of Singapore

A very big cup for everyone to bring happiness.

Just like "Coffee with a friend is like capturing Happiness in a cup".

The year 2015 for SG50 has just passed.   It was a busy year for me with activities to keep me occupied with blogs as a hobby, and brought me personal happiness to share.


Its better late than never to acknowledge so many friends and strangers to email me their kind words to encourage me their positive and constructive feedbacks.  Many had taken their personal efforts to cheer me up after a long, hard day.

Photo taken in 1983 with my former colleague Black Tan

My daughter could not recognize me with moustache when she was a child. She would not let me carry her and when her hand touch the moustache, she ran away from me and said "Daddy gili gili (itchy in baby lingo smile emoticon After that I shaved off the itchy hair above my lips ... hahaha. Any moustached fathers with such experiences to share with us smile emoticon

I think this was the only photo I had of me with a moustache just for fun and posted to my Facebook timeline.

Thanks to my Facebook friend, Ms Ivy Chwee Neo Tan, sent me this comments:

"I think that I can share her reaction (being my young daughter's) ... I wld hv done the same thing.....anyway...you don't need a moustache to dress up your face ..you can let your face be the mirror of the vision around you...this for all the interesting articles on your blogs & posts...

Thank you, Ivy.

Another long-time friend and supportive blog reader, Ms Sim Hui Hwang:

Yes James!  Ir is a privilege to have time for others while most ppl are still struggling to eke out a living.  The community needs more active senior citizens to lend a helping hand n a listening ear.  It certainly must have brought so much joy to u as your contributions are immeasurable n invaluable for those whose lives u have touched!  Keep up the good work, James!

Thank you, Hui Hwang.

Its really nice to hear kind words of encouragements to motivate me to keep on blogging.  Thanks to all my blessed friends.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home