Blog To Express

A blogosphere learning experience to express with blog

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

A "recycled teenager" learning to blog.

Feb 4, 2014

Games & Fun Rides at River Hongbao Fair 2014


Has anybody experienced a "bungy jump ride" at Clarke Quay, Singapore before?

Not me in my present physical condition with weak heart!

So this brave young boy in the "mini bungy jump ride" at the River Hongbao Fair was cheered and cajoled  by friends and his family.  He needs lots of guts and confidence to ride on the "bungy jump".

Here's two YouTube video clips, one in the day and another in the night to share on the blog.  Enjoy!




The fun rides for kids operated by Uncle Ringo at the RHB Fair are safer and less adventurous though.

 

Have fun with the children at the River Hongbao Fair 2014 and create their Singapore memories to share.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

Hi Mr James Seah,

Happy Chinese New Year.

My name is Kimberly. I have a favour to ask for you. I"m actually helping my dad to find his birth mother who used to live in Bukit Ho Swee area. While surfing the net... I came across your post on the Bukit Ho Swee fire and saw a lot of pictures and comments. You were also the survivor of the Bukit Ho Swee Fire. Not sure... but just trying my luck if you might know this women (my dad's birth mum).

My dad's real name is Tan Kok Peng born on 21st August 1964. His mum had 8 children with her first husband. Soon after... her husband died and she became a widow. She needed to support the family, hence she became a roadside vegetable seller and sold vegetables. She then met a guy and got herself pregnant. She gave birth to my dad (9th child). However, the man did not honour the marriage and ran away leaving her to deal with 9 children alone. She gave my dad away due to the financial difficulties. Later... she met another man and got married and gave birth to her 10th child who is a daughter (Or she might have more children....) Right now they are probably staying together. She is about 80 plus years of age.

Have you heard of this women by chance or know anyone that might know of her?

I'm finding the best I can for my dad's birth mother... I really really hope you can help me if you can. Please help me.

Thank you so much and sorry for you time taken to read this Mr Seah.

Happy near year and have a great week ahead.

Kimberly, 96171014
kimberlygino@gmail.com

February 5, 2014 at 1:53 AM  
Blogger sijkovan said...

Those were the days, now we just look and watch to join the fun atmosphere.

February 5, 2014 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home