Blog To Express

A blogosphere learning experience to express with blog

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

A "recycled teenager" learning to blog.

May 18, 2009

Nothing to Blog

Please check out the following blog at:

Just Rambling

It is the shortest blog with only 2 entries...the beginning and the end, stretching over 2 years...and dormant for 5 years since.

Its a pity...the blog name "just rambling" is really nice and catchy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, March 18, 2004

I originally wrote this as I thought I needed a blog, I Think I may have been wrong, i don't have anything to write.....
- posted by Ben @ 9:17 AM


Wednesday, August 07, 2002

Day one, right.... er, um..... don't know what to write...
- posted by Ben @ 2:43 AM

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lam Chun See said...

I find it quite funny actually. At least he is frank.

Maybe he is like me. The other day, I was a hawker centre and ordered a plate of char kway teow. As I set down, I felt for my wallet only to realize that I did not bring it along. Good thing I was seated just beside the stall and immediately cancelled my order.

He also reminds me of Mr Ed the Talking Horse. I am sure you know the song.

"But Mr Ed will never speak unless he has something to say."

Likewise, this Mr will not blog unless he has something to blog.

Now, that's longer than his 2 posts.

May 20, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home